Sunday, July 19, 2026

Looking ahead (diary)

 A lot happened over the weekend. I’m feeling better and learned from three diagnostic tests at the ER that things could get worse if I don’t take action. So, I’m changing my diet and pushing myself to exercise more. I used to walk the fields all the time, but depression got the best of me—and I let it win.

I can get back on track.

Gallbladder 2mm stone, bone spurs (lower back arthritis), and fatty liver. I honestly, did this to myself (maybe not the bone spurs I am sure that was from retail). 

I am cooking more, I am stretching more, deep breaths! And, conscious of my breathing (stress = hyperventilation = c02 build up). 

I am going plant based πŸ«‘πŸ₯¬πŸ₯¦temporarily, until I reduce inflammation. Then, will opt to vegetarian with only the goal to put fish 🐟 back into my diet. I do not care for dairy that much, because I am also lactose now. My gut will bloat, and I will have a painful flare up.

Here's the take:

  • Stress can place well, STRESS on your body.
  • Do not fast longer than 16 hrs, or intentionally starve yourself thinking "Oh I am overweight, I can do it." It puts damage on your liver!
  • Do not entertain people that stress you out.

I learned a few things during my time in the ER and did my own research. Big pharma often pushes surgery and medication for issues that can be healed holistically. Medication or surgery should only be necessary when the body has gone beyond just struggling and entered more severe stages of damage. That’s why I want to take this approach for myself to avoid all those pharmaceuticals.

I can do this.